Tips and resources
Want ideas on how to get noticed during the WFPICCS 2020 Virtual Congress? Or how to boost engagement with your research?
Below you will find a few tips and resources to get you started.
3 Ways to Get Noticed at the Virtual Congress
Social Media Tips
We are starting a dedicated hashtag just for posters to make discovering and discussion even easier. When tweeting about posters, make sure to use
#WFPICCS20 #WFPICCS20poster plus any other relevant hashtags.
How to share
Suggested ways to share information about the Virtual Congress with your network:
- Live tweet from sessions, meetings and the exhibition. Be sure to mention @WFPICCS and use the hashtag #WFPICCS20.
- Retweet and repost live coverage coming from the official Congress accounts.
- Post photos and mention @WFPICCS and use the hashtag #WFPICCS20 on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn You can also like and share WFPICCS 2020 posts with your audience.
- Take a great selfie, while enjoying the Congress Sessions, and post it on Twitter or Facebook story with #WFPICCS20.
- Watch and share WFPICCS YouTube videos.