ESPID 2019 REIMBURSEMENT RULES AND PROCEDURES
Category Maximum Reimbursement
Domestic travel (Ljubljana and Slovenia): flights, train, car
Flights from Europe
Flights from Middle East
Flights from North/ North America/Canada
Flights from Australia:
Flights from Africa
Flights from Asia
1. Claims exceeding these amounts will not be reimbursed unless negotiated and agreed well in advance with the organisers via the Meeting Secretariat.
2. Costs of ground transportation both ways will also be reimbursed as long as the total is within the limit indicated above. Rules: payment upon submission of original receipts only. Standard class (train/coach) fares only, where applicable. Car mileage is paid at standard rates as determined by ESPID.
3. Accommodation will normally be for a maximum of the 5 nights of the Annual Meeting (Mon Fri) in the designated headquarter hotels reserved by the organisers. Reimbursement of additional nights is permitted for Board members and committee chairs where this is specifically to permit attendance of meetings relating to ESPID business (including the Walter Marget Workshop and Masterclass).
4. Reimbursement of costs will be processed only after the Meeting. Please keep receipts for all of your expenses. Following the Meeting, you will receive an interactive link where you will be able to upload your receipts, banking details and submit your claim.
5. No other expenses besides those listed will be reimbursed.